Immunization Records

When you enroll in college in Minnesota, you are required to show proof that you've been vaccinated against or have a legal exemption for measles, mumps, rubella (MMR vaccination), tetanus, and diphtheria (Tdap vaccination).

The Minnesota College Immunization Law applies to anyone who was born after 1956. However, students who graduated from a Minnesota high school since 1997 are exempt from these requirements (because they will already have met them).

For more information, visit MN Department of Health’s Minnesota’s College Immunization Law webpage.

To submit proof of vaccination, visit PTCC’s Student Forms page.

Questions: Contact PTCC Admissions at 320.629.5100